Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) is a thermoplastic produced by speciality blend chlorination of Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) resin, which is significantly more flexible and can withstand higher temperatures than standard PVC. Uses include hot and cold water delivery pipes, supply of edible fluids, industrial liquid handling and radiant floor heating applications.
Al Tamam Factory CPVC pipes are used in hot systems, where temperature degree could reach boiling levels as well as cold water distribution systems. It combines performance, durability and cost savings in addition to safety. Al Tamam uses CPVC compound according to American Standards ASFTM F441 and confirming to the highest Saudi Arabian Standards (SASO 1517/1999).
Features and Benefits
- Suitable for use upto 93°C
- No Scaling
- Detain bacterial growth
- Perfect for hot and cold water usage
- Life span of more than 50 years
- High impact strength and durability
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Smooth internal surface
- Energy saving
- Fire-resistant and self extinguishing
- Light in weight
- Easy to install
- 100% leak-proof
- Hot and Cold water distribution in residential, commercial and industrial spaces.
- Carrying potable water and edible fluids.
- Transportation of chemical and other hot, corrosive fluids and Solar heating, central heating and radiant floor heating applications.