Stretch wrap or stretch film is a highly stretchable plastic film that is wrapped around items. The elastic recovery keeps the items tightly bound. In contrast, shrink wrap is applied loosely around an item and shrinks tightly with heat. Types of stretch film include bundling stretch film, hand stretch film, extended core stretch film, machine stretch film and static dissipative film.
- Stretch wrap or stretch film is a highly stretchable plastic film that is wrapped around items. The elastic recovery keeps the items tightly bound. In contrast, shrink wrap is applied loosely around an item and shrinks tightly with heat.
- It is frequently used to unitize pallet loads but also may be used for bundling smaller items. Types of stretch film include bundling stretch film, hand stretch film, extended core stretch film, machine stretch film and static dissipative film.
- There are many brands and configurations of stretch wrap film in the market today, as a matter of fact there are too many and it is confusing to say the least.
- Broken into two main categories of Hand Stretch Film and Machine Stretch Film depending on how the product is applied the rest of the variations are focused on gauge, manufacturing and application.
- Clear or colored machine stretch film for conventional automatic & semi-automatic wrapping, stabilizing, and protecting pallets and jumbo rolls.
- Stretch films wrap pallets easily with light and short rolls, protect goods with a long-term load retention, and ensure super tight load stability for high-security storage and transit.
- It also enhances inventory management and security wrapping with opaque, colored and tinted films and provides full benefit without investing in machinery.
- Films are resistant to puncture with multi-layer structure, has high clarity for effective inspection of goods, and are available in one-side or two-side cling for clean pallets.
Our regular film types for different stretch are as follows:
- Manual Film: Maximum pre-stretch 100%
- Standard Film: Maximum pre-stretch 150%
- Power Film: Maximum pre-stretch 200%
- Power Film Plus: Maximum pre-stretch 250%
- Super Power Film: Maximum pre-stretch 300%
- We are proud to produce customized Super Power Film, with maximum pre-stretch of 400%
» Hand Grade Stretch Film
Stretch film designed specifically to be applied manually is referred to as hand stretch film. It is also referred to as hand film, hand stretch wrap, hand wrap or manual pallet wrap. It is typically utilized in lower volume packaging operations. However the efficiency of manual stretch wrap packaging should be regularly re-evaluated against potential benefits of upgrading to a machine applied films.
We offer ideal quality hand grade stretch film that fulfills all kinds of requirements of packages finely. It is proven best for the strength. It is easy and fast to wrap and offers very fine grip.
We offer wide range of hand grade stretch film with varied thickness. It is available with normal to heavy duty packaging. For broad-spectrum use it is available with 12 micron, also available up to 50 micron film. It offers full safety to heavy loads and there is no need to proceed for extra layer.
- High Elongation
- Good retention of load
- Better stability
- Crystal clear appearance makes easy reading of barcodes
- Consistent wrapping
- Tear resistant
- Least number of layers need to be applied
» Machine Grade Stretch Film
Machine grade stretch film is offered with range of 12 to 50 micron. It is available for medium duty application and heavy duty application. Both kinds of rolls contains diameter of 75 ± 1 mm. naturally, machine grade stretch film is used for high volume. Combination of best grade raw material with advanced machines leads flawless and good quality stretch film.
The film offer 200% to 250% stretching with standard power pre-stretch and 250% to 300% stretching with super power pre-stretch. To get this much high yield, we strictly follow industry set parameters and ensure for the excellent performance and quality.
The main advantage is its consistent quality film with accurate thickness. Every pallet wrap is checked stringently according to the quality standard. Being leading Indian manufacturer and supplier of machine grade stretch film, we provide excellent quality films with high impact resistance. It is passed through the tests for elongation and friction.